✅ 3d animation - it is video and photo production based on the principle of technology surpasses traditional filming and photography opportunities. Interactive images used for advertising for employee training, customer education and new product development.
✅ 3D video is smart and detailed presentation of your product. The service or product is attractively presented and functional features and advantages are shown.
✅ 3D product video animation is an eye-catching, informative and easy-to-understand material that can be used to:
- For Interactive stands at trade fairs or shopping centers;
- Increase the visibility of the product on the Internet - in social networks, video platforms, on the website;
- Training of sales and service employees;
- In product presentations;
- Introducing the product or service to the customer with a 360 view;
Product 3D animation can be a very attractive and effective form of product presentation. Here are some steps to create a 3D animation for a product launch:
- Set goals: Consider what goals you want to achieve when creating a 3D animation. It can be a visual presentation of the product, a demonstration of its features, or any other information you want to convey.
- Concept and script: Generate a concept and script how you want the product to be animated. Include key steps to convey the benefits or features of the product.
- Animation scenes and video stream: Create animation scenes and define how your product will move and demonstrate different functions or features. Plan every move and shot.
- Soundtrack: It is important to remember that the choice of sound also means a lot. Choose sound effects, background music or even the sound of the product itself if it makes sense.
Creating quality 3D animation requires a lot of work and attention to detail, but it can be a very effective way to demonstrate a product to customers. The key is to carefully create clear and engaging content that showcases your product's benefits and features.
You can read and find more useful information on our business blog LiJIA (Lithuanian Junior Idea Association).