✅ Everyone agrees that the layout and content of a social post must be valuable, relevant and of high quality. But anyone can get lost in measuring quality. Judging content is often very subjective - pretty or ugly, like it or not.
✅ To start with, the posts you create should be relevant to your brand's target audience. That's why all content development must start with design - understanding what is interesting, appealing and engaging for the target audience. And once that's clear, we can pay attention to other details too.
- Photos used on social media should be eye-catching. They must be clear and distinct. This does not mean that professional photo shoots are necessary. Such photos can be taken on a mobile phone at home and with a little editing.
- Regardless of the length of the text, it is important to write short paragraphs and short sentences. Many users use social networks on mobile devices. And long paragraphs or long sentences are awkward to read on the phone.
- If you use layouts when communicating, you should use coordinating colours to make sure the font is legible, and the spacing of upper and lower case letters and lines makes the text easier to read.
- Protected areas' requirements for social media layouts change frequently, so you should rely on professionals.
- In social media, image and text travel together. The photo or layout is the first thing that catches the user's attention.
Designing an effective social post layout is important for attracting attention and communicating important points to your audience. Here are some tips for creating an attractive social media post layout:
- Suitable format and size: Consider different social media formats and size requirements (eg Instagram, Facebook, Twitter). Choose the right image or photo size to make your content look good.
- A clear message: Be brief and convey the most important information or message very clearly and specifically. Try to use short sentences or even one word if it's effective.
- Main information: Include key information such as the date of the event, a link, quotes or a short message that reflects the purpose of the post.
- Logo and branding: Make sure your company logo or brand is visible and recognizable if appropriate for the content of the post. We can also provide a service: Brandbook creation
- Call-to-action element: Include a call-to-action button, link, or tagline that prompts your audience to take action, such as “Click here,” “Updated,” etc.
It is important to adapt to the specifics of each social network platform and the audience you are trying to reach. A creative and clear layout of a social post can engage the audience more and achieve good results.
You can read more information on our blog: LiJIA