✅ Correction of written work while preparing the following research papers:
- Course work;
- Practical/project work;
- Laboratory work;
- Practice reports;
- Bachelor's thesis;
- Master theses;
- Final projects;
✅ Methodological requirements - are the institution's requirements for written work. This is a very important consideration when assessing your written work. If you don't do this, you will receive a low grade.
✅ We work to all your requirements and Higher Education requirements.
✅ Figures, charts, graphs and other illustrations can be included at your request.
✅ The work is submitted in the format of your choice.
✅ We have a strict confidentiality policy for our clients and their work, which reliably protects our clients' privacy.
Proofreading - It is important to follow certain methodological requirements depending on the style, subject or institution your paper is intended for. Here are some general methodological requirements that often apply to writing:
- Format: Most written work is usually written in 12-point Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing. However, there are specific requirements to consider, which may vary by institution or field of study.
- Headings and titles: We ensure that your work has clear headings and titles to separate chapters or thematic sections. Requirements may require the inclusion of a title page with information about the author, the title of the work, etc.
- Citation and references: If you use quotations or information from other sources, you must cite them properly according to the required citation styles, such as APA, MLA, Chicago styles. It is also necessary to provide a bibliography with all sources used.
- Content structure: The content of the work must be structured in logical parts that begin with the introduction, continue with the main content and end with the conclusions.
- Page numbering and formatting: We check whether the pages are numbered correctly and whether the formatting of the pages meets the requirements.
- And there are many other methodological requirements that are specified.
Each writing assignment may have its own unique style or requirements, so it is important to carefully read and follow the specific methodological guidelines to ensure that your assignment meets the specific requirements.
Read more on our business blog LiJIA.